Arcane Harmony Circle Card Reading Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
https://harmony-circle-cards.forumotion.com

Card Reading and Interpretation Sharing Empty Card Reading and Interpretation Sharing

Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:31 pm
Welcome to our online community where tarot enthusiasts of all levels come together to share their daily card readings and explore the deeper insights they uncover. Whether you’re new to tarot or an experienced reader, this forum is a safe space to discuss interpretations, ask questions, and receive guidance from others.

Each day, members post their card pulls along with personal reflections, while the community offers their thoughts and experiences to help broaden your understanding. Together, we explore the rich symbolism, intuitive messages, and spiritual connections that tarot reveals.

Engage in thoughtful discussions, support one another in unraveling life’s mysteries, and deepen your spiritual practice with the collective wisdom of the group. Whether you're seeking clarity, self-reflection, or simply looking to share the beauty of tarot, you’ll find a welcoming and insightful community here.

Key Features:

Daily Tarot Sharing: Post your card draws and personal insights.
Community Interpretations: Gain fresh perspectives from others on your readings.
Learning Together: Discover new techniques, spreads, and ways to read the cards.
Supportive Environment: Whether you're working through a complex reading or just getting started, others are here to help.
Step into our forum and let the cards guide you with the support of a like-minded community!
Rohan

Card Reading and Interpretation Sharing Empty Rohan - 24th October

Thu Oct 24, 2024 8:32 am
  • 10 - The Wheel - Archangel Jeremial. New beginning. End of delays. A change in direction that offers happiness
    • 15 - Decisions - Archangel Jophiel. Release yourself form that which holds you back! A need to detox. Unnecessary worry based on a lack of self confidence.
      • 3 - The Empress - Archangel Gabriel. Time to act upon your plans! Creativity is rewarded. Luxurious or abundant resources.
        • Lepidolite - I am worthy of good things.

I shuffled my cards today asking how I could stay in the present moment today and focus on good things, maintain a positive mindset and manifest positive abundance.

In recognition of this desire for positive abundance I managed to pull three Major Arcana cards, and a purple crystal to compliment it! The message I am receiving from these cards is that a positive great change is coming my way and in order to claim it I need to be willing and able to let go of stresses of the past. I love that this ties in so perfectly with living in the moment. I anticipate great freedom and abundance with this positive change, and my confidence is further enhanced with the crystal Lepidolite confirming this. On finishing this entry I will look with great anticipation to the Celestial Arcane page to see the Dragon aligned with me and in my meditations today as I live in the moment, achieve excellent outcomes and manifest positive abundance!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum